What do you need to do as an accountant or tax agent now that JobKeeper has been extended? How does it work in practice and what are the implications for ‘business as usual’?
Our JobKeeper Extension webinar will authoritatively answer these questions and much more.
With a focus on real-world applications as well as practical tips and advice, this live webinar will leave you fully informed and equipped to manage this latest series of changes.
Presented by TSA Tax Counsel John Jeffreys, the webinar will cover:
- 16 key things you need to know about the JobKeeper extension.
- Seven worked examples of how the JobKeeper extension applies in practice, including the new decline-in-turnover test.
- How to determine which tier an employee or eligible business participant will be on.
- Record-keeping requirements and what the ATO will want to see.
- Switching from one employer to another.
- Can you change an eligible business participant?
- Which employees can now qualify for JobKeeper.
We want to help you during these challenging times. This recording is free for members and available for a small nominal fee of $49.95 for non-members.
Along with the recording, you will also get in-depth notes that cover a lot more than the webinar recording.
Recorded on Friday, 25 September 2020.
Presented by John Jeffreys
1 CPD Hour