* Please note that order for hard copies of the books will be fulfilled as soon as the Melbourne lockdown is over.
The SMSF Manual is the only resource and guide super professionals need to manage an SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund) for their clients.
It is a step-by-step guide that covers all things SMSF, except the provision of financial advice as part of the AFSL regime. When your clients instruct you to act on their behalf, be confident that you are completely equipped to execute their instructions correctly and effectively.
It includes all recent changes to the Australian superannuation law and covers all aspects of running an SMSF, from set-up and management through to winding up.
.. but also comprehensible
It’s written in plain English and contains clear explanations, detailed examples and proven strategies.
What's inside the SMSF Manual
- Introduction to SMSFs
- Setting up an SMSF
- Contribution strategies
- Tax issues for SMSFs
- Managing an SMSF
- Superannuation benefits
- Taxation of superannuation benefits
- Pension strategies
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Investment strategies
- Accessing pensions and government benefits
- Bankruptcy, death and winding up
- SMSF audit
- Regulatory penalties, breaches and sanctions
- Transfer balance cap