The 2017-18 Lodgment Rates and Thresholds Pocket Guide is your complete practice companion containing every tax rate and threshold in Australia’s tax system.
It’s designed to help you with calculations so you can focus on helping clients.
The pocket sized 2017-18 Lodgment Rates and Thresholds Guide contains:
- Individual tax rates for residents.
- Individual tax rates for non-residents
- 2016-17 resident minors' tax rate on eligible income
- 2016-17 non-resident minors' tax rate on eligible income
- Corporate entity tax rates
- Tax offsets for individuals
- FBT rates and thresholds
- Div 7A - benchmark interest rate
- 2016-17 CGT improvement threshold
- Motor vehicles
- 2016-17 & 2017-18 Cents per kilometre car rates
- 2017-18 Superannuation rates and thresholds
- Foreign exchange rates for the financial year ended 30 June 2015
- 2016-17 HELP compulsory repayments
- 2016-17 SFSS compulsory repayments
Wherever you are, the 2017-18 Lodgment Rates and Thresholds Pocket Guide will make sure you’re practicing with the information you need. It’s accessible in seconds and easy to navigate, so you’ll be able to save more time and put your clients even further ahead.
This pocket guide is also included in membership. See what membership type works for you.