Tax & Super Australia “Member Survey” terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is Tax & Super Australia, 1405 Burke Road, Kew East, VIC 3102 (“TSA”).
3. Entry to the survey is only open to members who are Australian residents aged 20 years and above.
(Note: Employees and directors of TSA and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition).
4. The Survey commences at 9:00 am on Monday 17 July 2017 (AEST) and closes at 5:00 pm on Friday, 11 August 2017 (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
5. To enter the draw and for the entry to be a valid entry, members must:
LIMITS ON ENTRY:
6. Only one survey entry per member will be accepted. Multiple survey entries by a single entrant will be considered as ineligible and therefore not accepted.
7. There are three prizes for the draw:
8.The above prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prizes are provided by TSA.
9. The prize(s) can be collected at TSA, or it can be mailed via registered post to a postal address provided by the winner.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Prize draws will take place in the week following the closing date of the survey, at the Tax & Super Australia premises, 1405 Burke Road, Kew East, VIC 3102, Melbourne and overseen by an independent verifier. TSA reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
11. The provisional winners will be notified by email. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The provisional winners will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The provisional winners will have five business days to respond to the initial email notification otherwise another provisional winner will be drawn. The winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on TSA website and in TSA August journal.
13. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
Need more information? Click here to view membership benefits or get in touch to discuss how being a member can help you in your role.